Loch Leven's Larder
Are you a dedicated team player who is also able to work efficiently on assigned tasks?
Working Back of House at Loch Leven’s Larder, responsibilities for this role include washing up (crockery, cutlery, pots) and putting away deliveries. Ensuring that the kitchen and recycling areas are kept to a high level of cleanliness and helping general maintenance duties.
What we are looking for:
• someone who works well as an individual and as part of a team
• attention to detail, good time-keeping & communication skills
• A flexible team-member, who is pro-active, committed, and diligent
• Excellent work/life balance (closed on 25-26 Dec)
• Staff discounts and perks
This is a full-time position, working 5 days out of 7, including weekends. Shift times may vary.
Closing date: 23 September 2019
Please email CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org