Loch Leven's Larder
Are you an ambitious Commis Chef looking to work in a fast-paced, expanding company?
Loch Leven’s Larder is an award-winning family-run farm, 120 seater restaurant, food larder, deli, bakery and retail business. The kitchen is at the heart of what we do - producing creative, tasty, high quality dishes for the café and using local ingredients wherever possible.
We're looking for a Commis Chef to join our energetic team and we are looking for someone with at least one year’s experience, who is hard-working, organised, creative, and passionate about food and customer service and keen to develop their professional skills. You will be able to work in a high-pressure, high-turnover environment, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player.
Applicants must possess:
● Full qualifications
● Commitment to following food hygiene guidelines
● Positive, professional working attitude
● Genuine levels of enthusiasm and ambition
● Food preparation, cooking, plating, presentation experience
● Kitchen maintenance and cleaning experience Benefits
● Salary dependent on experience
● 40 hours per week, no split shifts
● Accommodation available
● 28 days holiday p.a.
● Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
● Excellent work/life balance
Please email CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date: 31 July 2017